Accessory pouch for BP/W set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric went through several and this is the same one he likes. But it is smallish. Not enough room for all the stuff the op posted.

Any chance you can post dimensions for the Hollis pouch? The sites that do list them are all different.
I have the DGX bag that is 7 x 10 and it is too big and flops around.

Any chance you can post dimensions for the Hollis pouch? The sites that do list them are all different.
I have the DGX bag that is 7 x 10 and it is too big and flops around.
Eric said it is 7x4x2 and exactly fits a spare mask. He also said to tell you it is a bit of a pita to get things in and out but overall pleased with it.

I have the Hollis mask pouch. It works great for keeping my camera (Nikon w300) and a small slate in. I ran a loop of 1/8" bungee through the grommets in the bottom and have a bolt snap attached to the camera and slate that I attach them to. Helps a lot with keeping things under control when pulling out of it/putting things back. Also added a small loop to the zipper.

Works well when wearing thin gloves. Haven't tried anything thicker than about 2mm gloves with it yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom