Accomodation in PDC or Cozumel for diving in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2) Would you rent a car in Cancun and use it everywhere or would you use a scooter in Cozumel and the bus everywhere else?

Unless you are an experienced operator of two wheeled motorized vehicles, I would emphatically recommend against renting a scooter. Scooter accidents are the leading cause for emergency room visits by visitors to Cozumel. They are deceptively easy to operate, but more importantly they are also very easy to lose control of, especially if you are a novice. I have had one friend killed and several people I know severely injured on rented motorbikes.

6) What diving base do you recommend in Playa del Carmen / Tulum for cenotes?

6 - tank ha - contact matt there - there are tons of rental units close to the dive shop. playa is one of those places that makes no sense staying at an all inclusive. find a unit close by that fits your needs and budget and enjoy the endless variety of places to eat in town. you can spend as much or as little as you like.

Back
Top Bottom