ACI - A300 download issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottfeld

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
week long dive trip. didn't take laptop. ended up doing more dives than originally planned. ended up doing 29 dives. can see the last 25 in the log, but ACI will not download any of then. starting a new database still does not help. will download the previous 15 dives,but 0/29 of the new dives. I had both of my A300s on each dive and can not get data from either.

What am I missing? i assumed that the first 4 were history, but why can't I get to the last 25?????

week long dive trip. didn't take laptop. ended up doing more dives than originally planned. ended up doing 29 dives. can see the last 25 in the log, but ACI will not download any of then. starting a new database still does not help. will download the previous 15 dives,but 0/29 of the new dives. I had both of my A300s on each dive and can not get data from either.

What am I missing? i assumed that the first 4 were history, but why can't I get to the last 25?????

*******UPDATE****
Still can't download current dives. 3 more dive and still can not download anything.

Was able to contact Neil Morales - Technical Support at American Underwater Products (Oceanic / Hollis / LavaCore). He was able to find the answer to my problem. Glitch with ACI program, new Beta version solved my issue. THANKS NEIL!!!

Was able to contact Neil Morales - Technical Support at American Underwater Products (Oceanic / Hollis / LavaCore). He was able to find the answer to my problem. Glitch with ACI program, new Beta version solved my issue. THANKS NEIL!!!

Yes, Neil was very helpful to me as well when I was having issues with my computer - - highly recommend him.

I'm having the same problem... I can see my recent dives on the A300 but can't download the data.
I'm using an Aeris A300 (Firmware Rev 1B) and the Aeris Computer Interface (Version 2.4.1 - Built 04.20.15).
What was the solution to the "glitch"?

Back
Top Bottom