Actual FF Pocket measurements....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is probably somewhere is this forum but no joy luck in past searches. What are the actual height and width (in inches) of FF Pros in XXL and XXXL? I am sizing my new drysuit and wetsuit boots. I know, I know it seems like an obvious question. I called FF, and I never get a response. A wee bit of help fro anyone please?

I can get the measurements, but list your shoe size, and type of boot on your drysuit. For me and most that I know, the XXL is great for most with integrated boots or rock boots with shoe size >10.

I wanted to see if the foot pocket is greater than 4 inches wide. Most times my drysuit boot fit in snug at four inches or slightly less. and it is a bear to remove the fin....any fin. sizes haven't help with the last two sets of fins. my feet are wide...

Wow. That is exactly what I was looking for in terms of actuals. You get a gold star my friend!

I have not had a pair of XXXLs but understand the foot pocket is huge - so it might take 2 comfort inserts to take out all the slop.

By the way - there are a pair of SD-1s for sale on ebay that have an adjustable foot pocket that is capable of handling military combat boots. These were developed for the military for allowing fully outfitted troops to swim in.

That was me who listed the SD-1s... :) If anyone is interested let me know (PM).
George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom