Actual PADI fees and renewal dates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Can anyone post the exact renewal fees and dates listed for padi?
I have received varied answers with exception to different regions and currencies.
I was deducted $251.00 USD on Nov.8th 2017 for AUTO renewal of 2018
In turn this is $329.00 CAD.
This seems high and very early without receiving a discount for auto renewal or paying almost two months in advance.
We are not rich members PADI.
THANK YOU, in advance for your responses.

online renewal happens every year at this time. An email was sent outlining the fees in advance for dues and EFR is applicable. 251 sounds right if youre an instructor. If you didn't get an email notice check to see that your email address is on file with PADI and if so, check your spam filters.

PADI's been telling me they want $309 USD if I wait until Dec 15. "Early Renewal" is only $262 USD.

Yes, they seem to have raised fees this year. I don't remember exactly what it was last year (I could look it up, but I'm not that motivated), but this year seems to be about $25 more (about a 10% increase.)

At that rate, $400 is only a few years away!

Back
Top Bottom