Address to write

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Docc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To whom and what address should I write to comment on an instructor and class recently taken? I want the comments to go directly to whomever is in charge of the TDI instructors.

To whom and what address should I write to comment on an instructor and class recently taken? I want the comments to go directly to whomever is in charge of the TDI instructors.

Brian Carney owns the agency. Don't expect a reply this week, everyone's at DEMA.

International Training
18 Elm St
Topsham, ME 04086
USA

Wookie is actually incorrect about the ownership but the mailing address is correct. If you have a complaint about an Instructor you can also send a detailed email with the specific facts about your complaint to steve.moore@tdisdi.com Hope this helps.

Wookie is actually incorrect about the ownership but the mailing address is correct. If you have a complaint about an Instructor you can also send a detailed email with the specific facts about your complaint to steve.moore@tdisdi.com Hope this helps.

Sorry, a group of investors owns TDI/SDI, Brian is the CEO. My bad for the shortcut. :crafty:

Address and Steve Moore are all fine advice. steve.moore@tdisdi.com will find him and he is NOT here at DEMA with the rest of us. Sean Harrison is vp training and membership services but he is here in Orlando (actually sleeping next door as I write this).

In your written comments, please include location of course, instructor and facility name, your name and contact details, date and type of course. Hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom