Adresses for buying INON-equipment in US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jan10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
I am a European diver and I am coming over to the states in july for a trip and I want to by some INON-stuff (z240 flash, port, lens).
Could anybody give me an adress in New York, or San Francisco or Las Vegas or Los Angeles where they sell those products ?
thanks
Jan

In New York you can try B&H Photo.

B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

In Chicago there is Helix

Helix Camera and Video

Down South try Reef Photo.

Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros
Good suggestions but afaik neither Helix or B&H are Inon dealers.

In Los Angeles, H2OPhotopros in Newport Beach is an authorized dealer. And they have the Z240 on their website.

Here's the Inon dealer list:

How to Buy Inon Products

If you look at inon web site there are only a few authorized dealers scattered around the country. I used Reef in Florida Great to deal with. Knew what they were doing to match my new dx-1g, good price, shipped overnite- no problems

If you look at inon web site there are only a few authorized dealers scattered around the country. I used Reef in Florida Great to deal with. Knew what they were doing to match my new dx-1g, good price, shipped overnite- no problems
I second Steve's recommendation Reef Photo is great. Their website and support by phone are great if you cannot make it to Fort Lauderdale.

Back
Top Bottom