Advice- Maldivian or FlyMe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carol_swimmom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI All
Heading to the Maldives in October for the first time.
Our LOB (carpe novo) departs from Baa Atoll and we are to meet our group at Dharavandhoo airport. Which is better/more reliable Maldivian or Villa air Flyme?

Also how long do I need to transfer from an international flight to a domestic one? My flight from Zurich arrives at 9:40 - can I make a 12:00 Maldivian Flight to Baa atoll?

Any recommendations on where to stay in Baa atoll?

Thanks!

Ask Carpe Novo to arrange your flight from Male to Dharavandhoo. They arranged the flight for me on Maldivian when I dived with them in August last year and Carpe Diem is arranging flights for me when I dive with them next month.

You could try the Carpe Diem Beach Resort and Spa on the nearby Raa atoll.

Also how long do I need to transfer from an international flight to a domestic one? My flight from Zurich arrives at 9:40 - can I make a 12:00 Maldivian Flight to Baa atoll?

I assume you mean at the Male airport (MLE). It is a very small airport, less than 100 m from exit passport control to enter departure lounge. Passport control wait will depend on simultaneous arrivals and it appears there are daily flights from UAE and Moscow right around the same time. 2:20 will be no problem as long as your inbound is on time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom