• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Bay Islands' started by jpomerantz, Nov 6, 2012.

1. jpomerantz

jpomerantz Photographer

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Hi. I need everyone's opinion. I usually dive in Cozumel but my wife wants to take a cruise. We are looking at one that stops in Roatan. Is it possible to find a dive op that will take me out from here? How about some recommendations? Thanks - I really appreciate the help!

2. CajunDiva

CajunDiva Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 500 - 999
  3. Kryssa

Kryssa Manta Ray

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I cannot recommend Went End Divers enough. They picked us up from the cruise ship in a van, took us on 2 great dives, and brought us back. Between the dives, we got to walk down the cute little West End street and have some great mexican food from a little stand. Depending on your ship schedule, you may be able to get a 3rd dive in. One guy that was diving with us from a different ship stayed for the 3rd dive.

We also dove on that cruise itinerary in Cozumel and Belize. All in all, like the best dive cruise itinerary that we could afford, both in terms of time (7 days) and money ($649 for a balcony room.)

4. parrotheaddiver

parrotheaddiver Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
  5. jpomerantz

jpomerantz Photographer

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Thanks all!