Aeris Ai not downloading new dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhsmithjr

Reaction score
The connection between the DC and PC is OK and the dives show on the DC, but they do not list when attempting to download to the PC. All the old dives do and I select Shoe all dives. Only 61 dives on DC so that should not be an issue. Ideas?

The connection between the DC and PC is OK and the dives show on the DC, but they do not list when attempting to download to the PC. All the old dives do and I select Shoe all dives. Only 61 dives on DC so that should not be an issue. Ideas?

It is counter-intuitive but dives show up in the dive index on the dive computer even if the data associated with the dive has been written over long ago.

You should be able to download the most recent dives in the list but may not be able to download the older dives within the list.

There is only so much memory within the dive computer, When the memory get filled up it starts writing over the data from the oldest dives. One would think that it would remove the overwritten doves from the index but it does not.

Let me know if this make sense to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom