Aeris AT600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry Widhelm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dont know if this is the right forum but I’ll try anyway. Does anyone have a parts kit for the now “defunct” Aeris AT 600?

Thanx in advance.

Larry

Hi Larry

I'm in the same situation as you.

I read its looks like to the Oceanic FDX-10 but i don't know if the service kit will fit.

I'm also looking for the ION Swivel 2nd stage service kit, the Oceanic EOS looks like it but also i don't if it'll fit

Did anyone ever get an answer to this? I have written to Oceanic but they haven't responded to 3 emails (it been 3 months)

When Huish bought Oceanic they washed their hands of all things Aeris. Don’t expect any official response from them on the subject. So much for Aeris “merged” with Oceanic.

I put the Aeris and Oceanic schematics and parts lists next to each other a couple of years ago, and I think those were the two kits I found to match and used on my own reg. Maybe needed one more o-ring.

Except Oceanic made some upgrade to their 1st stage valves recently, and that is the version supported in current kits. Is it okay to make the same upgrade to the Aeris valve? There is no original manufacturer left to say yes or no. So now you are one more step removed from “official” support.

I put the Aeris and Oceanic schematics and parts lists next to each other a couple of years ago

Do you mind posting them or where you found them ? I searched and I can't get. I figure replacing the oring with exact same would go a long way for the AT600 + ION. thanks

Anyone have any information on alternate service parts for the AT600/Ion? It would be a shame to just dump this reg into the landfill.

I've the AT600/ION. The Oceanic GT3 looks same to ION. The parts should be compatible but no shop will service them. I wrote to many dive shops. My was never serviced since I bought them in 2013. I last use them last month after 2017. I noticed a significant drop in performance but am able to complete 8 dives cracking to max to get good air flow. Still a top performer. Now I'm force to look for a replacement set. Next planned dive is Aug. Surely there must be some ex-tech from Aeris out in scubaboard that could help.

Back
Top Bottom