AERIS Company Profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that's a no, or are you simply thumbing your nose at me in contempt? It was a serious question.

RikRaeder:
I guess that's a no, or are you simply thumbing your nose at me in contempt? It was a serious question.

Since you posted your message addressed to Doug he has been on a tiny island with no communication, so thus no answer.

Aeris does not sell direct to consumers and as such does not control any discount that a consumer may negotiate with our dealers.

To be honest when I read your post my thoughts were that you were joking, sorry I didn't realize that it was a serious inquiry. There was no contempt meant.

Best,

Chris

Hi RikRaeder,

Sorry for the delay - as you know I've been slaving away on a business trip. Give me a call/PM/email when you're in town - I'll give you a factory tour and we can head over to one of our local dealers to pick up your new BC - :D

Doug

RikRaeder:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom