Aeris Epic - date issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an Epic computer and for some reason when I download the dives to my PC is sets the year to all the dives to 2006. I have set synced the time to my PC and have set the time just using the DC and it shows correctly. But when I go to download the dives it puts everything to 2006. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have emailed this issue through the website a couple times but no one has answered.

Thanks for any help!

Aaron Real

Check the setup page on the software for the computer under the time tab.
I've done that. The date is correct in the software. It's even correct on the Dive Comp. itself! But...when I download the dives they show up as 2006 and now 2007 instead if 2016 and 2017.

I called them on the phone and they sent me the current version of the software but it does the same thing, then they told me they weren't going to service these anymore. Lame.

I have an Epic and downloaded some dives the other day and mine is working fine... Have you tried alternative software (just to eliminate one of the variables)? I am using a Mac rather than a PC so I can't make any software suggestions.

Jim

What version of the firmware is on the computer and the software version? If you could do a screenshoot of the date and time screen of the software would be helpful. The only thing I can think of is that the computer is shutting down during the transfer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom