After your last dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
Well my friends I have been "dry" for way to long and this Arizona heat has dried a few of my weaker brain cells. I will again get use to being one with the fish.( I don't count the short snorkel excursion in China) If we get some "GOOD" monsoon weather the neighborhood retention basins will become a local test bed.....Which brings me to ask this basic question....After your last dive what did you discuss with not only your buddy but other divers during your dry surface interval??? :confused:

This over a lucious Maine Lobster dinner, after having just swum with the little buggers for several hours.

My point, as always when defending my meat-loving status, was what makes a cow (or chicken, or lobster, or...) better than a head of celery? How do we know celery doens't scream? Does anyone speak celery-ese? And don't give me that "they have eyes, and can look at you" argument. Shell fish don't have eyes, but potatoes do!

Just a little humor - don't flame me!

Scuba-sass :)

Originally posted by scuba-sass
My point, as always when defending my meat-loving status, was what makes a cow (or chicken, or lobster, or...) better than a head of celery? How do we know celery doens't scream? Does anyone speak celery-ese? And don't give me that "they have eyes, and can look at you" argument. Shell fish don't have eyes, but potatoes do!

I love it!!!!

I always just say, "If God didn't want me to eat animals, he would not have made them out of meat."

Originally posted by Paul168341
You're on your own for lunch Saturday.

As long as your not eating a salad, your safe in my book. However if your eating food for food, that would make you food, and you might want to keep your dive knife close by! :)

to see if anyone had seen my buddy. Last time I saw him, he must have been really happy. His eyes were big and he was breathing really fast at about 100 feet.

He had to leave suddenly, though. He just took one little half breath and took off swimming. I love buddies like that. They have a great time and don't pester you one bit.

I wonder what his name was? He left me some nice gear, though. Really thoughtful.

Originally posted by Paul168341
Quantum Mechanics, of course.

Being a decent navigator, I generally know exactly my position in the water which then leaves me with the dilemma of having absolutely know knowledge of my momentum! LOL

Back
Top Bottom