Aftermarket Watch Band for Cressi Leonardo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shazzeronthebeach

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all - I just purchased a Cressi Leonardo dive watch and the band is huge. The issue is not the floppy end which can be cut, but the buckle end because I have to cinch to the very last hole. Is there any aftermarket watch band that I can replace it with? Frustrating that Cressi thinks making a pink watchband makes it "female" but the don't size the gear to fit!!!

Do you use a long sleeved wetsuit? That will take a couple of notches away.

Do you use a long sleeved wetsuit? That will take a couple of notches away.
Nope! I gave up diving in cold water years ago and just use a shorty with a skin.

So Jcp2 gave me an idea and I started down the wristband path. Found one for sports made out of neoprene for about $5 for a pair. Thanks for the hive mind help!
upload_2019-3-16_17-35-37.png

Late follow up. I ended up taking off the wristband and putting in a length of 1/8 bungee. The holes for the bolts that hold the pins for the wristband are barely big enough for the cord, and I had to make a cone of tape over the end of the bungee to get it through. The bungee is a bit long with a knot on both ends, and there is enough friction that I can adjust the bungee bracelet to accommodate all sorts of wetsuit thicknesses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom