Afternoon 1 tank dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dear Scuba Board Friends,

Now at the end of Norte season we have positioned our east side boats to moorings in front of the Villa Aldora thus we can again offer afternoon one tank dives. Starting May 1, a one tank dive in the near north can be enjoyed for an introductory price of $25 plus tax but with no park fee added. For those diving with Aldora we will make the trip if just one wants to go. Those diving with other shops are welcome but will require a minimum of 4 divers. This price will be held through May and subject to increase in June and beyond, but still be very reasonable.

The dive sites will be north of the ferry pier, starting with the Love Boats (with transplanted Paradise Reef), The Villa Aldora Wall (like Villa Blanca Wall), Cameron's Reef (like Paradise Reef) or a few others. San Juan may be considered and dive time will be limited to 1 hour using our HP 100 cf tanks. All of these sites are opportunities to help wipe out the Lion Fish.

Boarding can be at the Aldora Pier Downtown at about 2:30 PM or the Villa Aldora. Given the work of transitioning gear and crews from our morning trips please accept some infrequent delays.

Reservations must be made and paid for at the Aldora office on calle 5 sure #37, preferably the night before.

Our web site Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel is undergoing some construction to make it Google Compliant so this will not be posted there--thus it is a Scubaboard Special. 25 BUCKS!

Dave Dillehay

Sound great, I'll be checking in on Sunday night. I'm interested in the new sites.

We are setup to do this 1-tank afternoon dive this Friday! Looking forward to seeing North sites.

This sounds awesome! I'm diving with another OP solo in a couple of weeks unfortunately. :( Would I be able to join if you have a few from Aldora already planning to do this? I can just give you all a call to see what you've got booked when I get to Cozumel since this is more spur-of-the-moment. :wink:

Dear Fistgar,

Why not get a group of 4 from the op you are diving with. Show up in our shop the night before and you are in. Our divers don't normally decide until the next day at the surface interval when we quiz them about interest..

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Back
Top Bottom