For Sale AGA Interspiro Divator MKII Full Face Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

padi1029

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_0357.JPG
This is the AGA Interspiro Divator MKII Full Face Mask (FFM) and breathing valve (regulator second stage), non-positive pressure model, black silicone. Comes with the optional ambient breathing valve (fresh air valve), LP supply hose with mask specific connector (not pictured), minor maintenance kit, storage bag and all original packaging/ paperwork. Package new retails for over $1100.

This is a GREAT mask & regulator second stage. I wished I had discovered it years ago. Extremely comfortable and easy to use. You actually forget your wearing it while diving. Second stage is a real workhorse, super easy to breath in any condition or position. No more dry mouth or throat from compressed gas. No more jaw fatigue from standard regulator. Mask NEVER fogs or leaks unlike every other standard mask I have dived. HUGE field of view. Can be equipped with optional underwater communications unit or accessory rails for cameras or lights.

Item is used, 9 months old and in great working condition. Has some minor light cosmetic scratches on visor but do not effect visibility. Being sold as is. Returns not accepted.

Asking $650.00 or best serious offer + shipping. No international orders or shipping. Ship only to 48 contiguous US. Or local pick up in Mercer County NJ.

Payment via PayPal or cash if local pick up. Please contact me with any questions. For more info from manufacturer, please go to:
Interspiro Divator MKII | MWRC Retailer Template #1

Item cross-listed on other sites
Thank you for looking at my product.

Attachments

• IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    IMG_0356.JPG