Ahead, Open Reactor ... Up Periscope ... Prepare To Surface ... Brace For Impact ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks great ........... will take time to adjust but hey ....... doesn't all new things.

To all involved great job, and now after your hard work sit back , rest and accept the accolades with your usual poise and grace.

Butch :peace:

Yeah it's pretty cool. I saw the personal messages area and checked out. It said I had 1 unread message so I opened it. It was a message from Sealskin98 dated 8/23. I didn't even know we had this feature before today. Where was it hiding?

One suggestion I might make would be : when you open up a thread with multiple pages, and you want to click between the pages. That blue strip at the top of the page that shows the numbers of all the pages for you to click on. It shows the page you are on in white and I guess the other pages are shown in blue. The blue page numbers don't show up against the blue background. The only way to see the page number is to float your little mouse arrow pointer thingy over where you think the numbers would be and then they turn red and you can then see them. You might want to make all the page numbers white instead of just the page you are currently on. It's not a big deal though. Regardless, the changes look really cool...We're uptown now!!..

Oh and one more thing, I see there is now and option to put members on a "ignore buddy" list. I STRONGLY urge you all not to ignore me..PLEASE?!?.. It would hurt my feeling somethin' fierce!!.. :D

What's a Fishdiller?

:confused:

yeah Fishkiller you're not alone - I noticed that too but it seems to be OK now. Perhaps the new upgrade sorted it - great job BTW.

Jonathan

This is a really nice look! What makes this board so special has not changed though, Thank goodness for that! The people here are what makes this place what it is and makes it so fun. It never hurts to get new toys to play with though!

Nice job.

Later, Hawk.

Yes...Yes... Yes...

this is so cute...I love it...Next best think after a dive :tree: !!!

one question.... Where is the mod only forum for the announcement concerning the board ? I think that it should come back...we love hearing from you guys even if we can't reply back :p

Keep up the good work !!!

Manogr

Shoot this place is gettin so good I might just have to give up diving to spend more time in here!

Good Job Guys!

I must agree great job on the changes!!!! Site looks and works great

Congratulations on your 'new look'. I like it.

Anything you do to make it earlier for cyber klutzes like myself to operate is appreciated.

Warren

I like this - this board is coming a long way towards being not only one with the coolest peopel but the coolest technology as well... What's next? Voice? Water?

;-)
Big T:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom