Air and Sea Show May 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok here's my plan. I have Saturday May 1st off work. Thoughs of you that know me know I don't usually get weekends off so this is a big deal for me. I'd like to take the boat out on Saturday and watch the show from the water instead of trying to crowd my way onto the beach for standing room only. Right now there are only 2 of us that are going and I could take about 4 more people.

Here's the schedule of events for Saturday May 1st...

10:00 am - 5:00 pm McDonald's Air & Sea Show
Ft. Lauderdale Beach--A1A & Sunrise Blvd.

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Publix Family Night Concert
Ft. Lauderdale Beach--A1A & Sunrise Blvd.

9:00 pm - 10:00 pm Fireworks Extravaganza Presented by Colonial Fireworks
Ft. Lauderdale Beach---A1A Sunrise Blvd.

I'd like to leave the dock between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. If anyone is interested in going along PM me and let me know. It's first come first serve so whoever PM's me first will be first on the list to go. All I ask is that you bring your own drinks and help me out a little with the gas.

Hope to see some of you there.

Oh fine now you tell us as we have been planning on going to the keys to dive! LOL
Maybe next time...but then....hmmmm...no, I can't back out on my buds!

Scuba_Jenny:
Oh fine now you tell us as we have been planning on going to the keys to dive! LOL
Maybe next time...but then....hmmmm...no, I can't back out on my buds!

This is May 1st. I thought all of you were going to the Keys on the 8th?

Some may be, but we have plans on overtaking some poor dive op down there ScubaBoard style this Saturday!

Padipro:
This is May 1st. I thought all of you were going to the Keys on the 8th?

2 trips- one on the 1st & one on the 8th. I'd love to go on the boat with you but I'm like Jenny- can't dis my buds.... :11:

Colin,
I'd say by 3 PM at the latest. If the winds keep up like they have been the last couple of days it might be a little rough so 5 to 6 hours might even be a little much. Besides one of the other guys that is going has to work that night so I'm sure he'll want to get home and get a few hours sleep before he has to ge in.

Mike,
For $20 in gas money I'd say an entire Mass for you. LOL Just call me Father Scott.

Scott - Let me confer with the wife, but I'm pretty certain that she may be up to such a journey, that is, if you dont mind our little fella tagging along for some sunshine and fresh air :D

Well I'm in already. It's actually be good to see somebody I've actually met before. Even though it was just that once. Like to see how the kid has grown too hehe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom