Air integrated wrist computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got mine and using win 7 on two separate computers I end up getting some type of error after downloading/uploading... I use it at the pool last night and was in gauge mode, this may have been my fault, though... It seems a but hard to use. It has the same software that my aries atmos ran but newer version!
Now, I got this as an Rec/tech computer which is why wanted 3 gas. I would like to see double cylinders added to the software and more choices on return and end dive psi.. I do cave diving and usually our turn and end psi's can be pretty high due to rule of thirds.

Seems like when uploading/downloading settings from the pc some change or are not loading at all... Mostly I think transmitter data.

Overall, I think I need to just get used to it!!! We'll see how it does in real water...

Btw, I downloaded the latest updates from tusa's website...

With the new firmware update I've been enjoying my 950 almost every weekend. Havent had a problem. Have you updated the firmware to the new version? That may solve the "switching to gauge mode after a dive" issue.

You should be able to add any size tank you want. I added an entry for double 80s with 160 cu ft. Not a problem. The turn pressure you can set up to 3000psi in 250psi increments, and end pressure goes up to 1500psi in 100psi increments. That would seem to cover most scenarios. How high are you looking to set those?

So far as the downloading dives, yes, it seems to set the transmitter ID to all zeros every time you download dives from the computer. I've just been going back and resetting it after downloading. Its annoying but once i figured out what was happening (after showing up at the dive site and not being able to get a pressure reading a couple times) its just become a habit to reset it, i guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom