Airspeed Press -- Oxygen Hackers ... still in business?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RaginCajun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone had contact with Airspeed Press the folks who publish the Oxygen Hacker's companion?

I ordered a few books 2 weeks ago and no shipment, no response. Hope they are well, just curious about my order. I really want the books and have been searching for a digital copy. This will by my second copy of the Oxygen Hacker's Companion....should have digitized it before letting it leave my sight.

Cheers

Airspeed Press Homepage - Books For Serious Divers

Last Sunday I ordered a copy of their regulator maintenance book from them using PayPal. Didn't get any confirmation or anything back from them so I was a bit worried too. Hence I sent them an e-mail (or was it through a contact form they have in their website?) asking about the order and an estimated shipping date - without any reply.
Yesterday I received an e-mail from PayPal informing me that the book has been shipped and giving me the tracking number.
So they seem to be up and running although they are not very talkative.
All the best to your order

I ordered Oxy hacker and the reg maintenance book a couple months back. I also ordered the Voodoo gas sticker, and never received it and had a refund to my account. I emailed them with no response. oh well.

Does anyone know if there is a digital edition of some sort of the OxyHackers book? Being in Europe it's quite ridiculous to have to pay like $50 shipping + import fees, plus it takes weeks to get here.

Back
Top Bottom