Akona regulator bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reecard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was wondering what the difference was between the Akona AKB604 and AKB608 regulator bags? I know the 604 has been discountinued, but I have found some at dive shops online and they are much cheaper than the 608's. I want to protect my new investment, just wondering if the savings are worth getting the older style.

I was wondering what the difference was between the Akona AKB604 and AKB608 regulator bags? I know the 604 has been discountinued, but I have found some at dive shops online and they are much cheaper than the 608's. I want to protect my new investment, just wondering if the savings are worth getting the older style.

I was wondering the same question also the difference between the reg bag AKB607 and AKB601. I attempted to ask the question via Akonas website but it kept rejecting the verification code I gave up after more than 20 attempts, their verification code system does not function properly, very frustrating.

Last edited:
I experienced the same rejection after repeated attempts to satisfy their verification code. I only wanted to know why their websites list of dealers I called regarding the Akona brand was received with confusion and in one case, the staff did not recognized the name "Akona" as a manufacture of scuba and snorkel accessories.

I experienced the same rejection after repeated attempts to satisfy their verification code. I only wanted to know why their websites list of dealers I called regarding the Akona brand was received with confusion and in one case, the staff did not recognized the name "Akona" as a manufacture of scuba and snorkel accessories.

I gave up, their customer service appears a little lacking. Bought an Aqualung reg bag instead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom