Akona Roller vs. TUSA Roller - Looking for advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainPanda

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey, all, I'm looking for a gear bag to use when travelling, and I think I've narrowed the choice down to two: the Akona Roller Duffel (Akona Roller Duffel Bag (AKB223)) or the TUSA Roller Duffel (TUSA Roller Duffle Bag).

I like the Akona because it's big enough for all my stuff plus extras (clothes, shoes, toiletries, other travel stuff) and seems decently light. I'm a little worried that it would be too big and flimsy, though.

The TUSA's nice because it's still big, and I like the additional pockets to store things, and it appears sturdier, somehow. But it's heavier, more expensive, and, despite the measurements, looks like it would wind up being too small.

Anyone own either bag and have any insights? Or does anyone have any other thoughts?

The quality of my Akona backpack is outstanding. No experience with either of these products.

Back
Top Bottom