AL 63 tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know if there are any Cozumel Dive Ops who provide Aluminum 63’s? Air and/or Nitrox as well. My guess is NO, and that 80’s or 100’s AL and/or Steel are my choices as that is all I have ever used or seen for Cozumel for the past 18 years.

We have a few in air and nitrox - but we no longer rent them to other shops

We have a few in air and nitrox - but we no longer rent them to other shops
Thanks Christi...:happywave:

Henry @Sloeber lists some at Salty Endeavors You could ask. If I was a dive Op, I wouldn't want to rent them out for fear I'd have to chase them down to get them back - but he seems accommodating.

Scuba Club Cozumel has 63 cu ft tanks.

I believe Tres Pelicanos has some also

Aldora has HP 80s that are smaller than Aluminum 63s

Dave Dillehay

Aldora has HP 80s that are smaller than Aluminum 63s Dave Dillehay

I haven't dived one, but the stats look very sweet on those ^^^ tanks. Size and dry weight are almost the same as an 63, holds more gas (17cu ft more) and not buoyant when empty allowing a total carry around weight reduction.

I haven't dived one, but the stats look very sweet on those ^^^ tanks. Size and dry weight are almost the same as an 63, holds more gas (17cu ft more) and not buoyant when empty allowing a total carry around weight reduction.

HP80s are fab for single tank.

Back
Top Bottom