Aladin 2G Bungee Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SMurphy11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I see a mount for the TEC and the TEC2G, but not for the newer 2G. I assume when they dropped the 'TEC' they didn't change the size and/or shape of the computer itself, correct?

I see a mount for the TEC and the TEC2G, but not for the newer 2G. I assume when they dropped the 'TEC' they didn't change the size and/or shape of the computer itself, correct?

I believe that's the case, however please keep in mind that the instrument makers do what ever they want, and they don't send me a sample to check.

We make a lot of mounts and we don't buy one of every instrument. I'd need ~30 computers and compasses.

Your best bet is to compare photos of the "new" instrument with photos of the instruments we list.

Tobin

Thanks Tobin,

I've decided to spend the 8 bucks to try it out, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas how to remove the 2G from the wrist strap? Obviously, I can't put it in your mount if I can't get it out of the factory one.

Thanks Tobin,

I've decided to spend the 8 bucks to try it out, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas how to remove the 2G from the wrist strap? Obviously, I can't put it in your mount if I can't get it out of the factory one.

That's really a question for Uwatec, as we don't build the Instruments or OEM Mounts. Keep in mind it's quite possible I've never seen the OEM Mount in question.

Having said that the general advice is to soak in warm water, and remove any straps first and to carefully pry out.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom