Aladin Sport Matrix error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex19

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I have an Aladin Sport Matrix dive computer and it has recently started giving me error E30 about half way through a dive.

Does anyone know what this means and where I can find a list of error codes?

Removing and replacing the battery clears the error, until the computer gets wet again, but I can't see any signs of water getting in.

I bought it in September last year so it's in warantee but I bought it in Tenerife and now I am in Brunei so hard to take it back to the store I got it from.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Cheers

Alex

According to the manual:

Any error other than E3, requires you to STOP diving with the device. Return the device to the Nearest Scubapro authorized service center.

I would do a quick Google search relative to your location for authorized service centers and take it there. I don't think it has to go back to where it was purchased.

Thanks for the reply. I am arranging for the computer to go to a authorised dealer. Only problem is there are none here in Brunei.

Still the question stands. What does error code E30 mean? Any idea?

Cheers

Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom