[almost complete] ikelite setup for nikon d90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringalouca

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hi all, I have switched to a different system so looking for a new home for the following:

ikelite housing for nikon d90 [only one month of use, electronics system overhauled by ikelite, like new] - [bought new for $1300, asking $1000]

nikon d90 body [bought in nov 09,well-used but in good condition, comes with 1,5 years remaining on sagemax service plan which will pay for any repairs needed or replace the camera - including in case of flooding] [bought new $800 + service plan, asking $400]

2 ike strobes - ds161 and ds160 [each with battery], one speed charger, and one extra battery [total of 3]. ds161 was bought new in november, ds160 was bought used but just repaired by ikelite and both work great. ds161 comes with arm. [ds161 package bought new for $1200, asking $900 = strobe + arm + charger + one sync cord + battery. ds160 bought used for $700, asking $600 for strobe + 2 batteries]

ikelite dome port #5503 [bought new for $200, asking $125]

+extra o-rings for port and housing included free

basically, everything you need to get shooting with a d90, minus the lens and one strobe arm..

prices negotiable, depending on how much of the package interests you!

I also have some spare TTL sync cords, ike-ike and ike-nikonos, single and double, some brand new, some lightly used.

please contact me via email tamarmelen@gmail.com if interested! I can send out pics of everything

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom