Alor or Triton Bay in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcalheiroslobo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello
I am planning a dive trip for November, and have narrowed my choice to alor(alor divers resort) and triton bay (Triton Bay divers resort).
I have dived in several places around Indonesia, including wakatobi, bunaken, Bangka, Bali, lombok, komodo, raja ampat...
I would really appreciate any advice
Thanks

We are also addicted to diving in Indonesia. Alor is absolutely fantastic , really recommend it and November should be excellent.

I wish I had such dilemna ... you can't go wrong wth either.
I know quite well Alor which i like very much (particularly Alor Eco divers) and even though I have never been to Triton bay it's very high on my bucket list since i saw Paolo's photos (check out his report on this board) and read the biomass was even more important than Raja Ampat (can't imagine what it should be, probably the plancton does a lot for that, better praise the low viz then).

Alor is very good diving. Saw 5 different types of Rinopias on one dive.
i suppose you mean 5 different specimens as there are only two species which can be seen in Indonesia.

Thank you all for your help
I have been before in both alor and triton bay , but in different months, that is why it is hard to choose...
For what i have been reading, November is one of the best months for alor, so Alor it is, triton bay next year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom