Alpena diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomfcrist

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone,
Im a diver out of Virginia, in the military and going to be up your way in June. I am wondering what the better charters are running, and who the better barter guys are. I prefer deeper wrecks>100ft but wouldn't mind doing some shore dives if someone is willing to show me around a few dive sites.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Tom

Better charter guys....lol

My recommendation would be to get with ComputerJoe. He is the owner of Thunder Bay Scuba. His website is TBscuba.com. I have chartered with him a few times. He is very flexible on the wreck you want to get out and dive on.

Thanks Bonecrusher....do you know off hand what his rates are for boat trips? I have seen a few folks online charging 150 a head for dives in the bay.......sounds steep to me considering it only costs me 125 in NC, and down there we are running 30 miles offshore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom