http://www.diveheart.org/

Alright people, Matt needs a little help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How about a chance to do something for a fellow diver who has truly broken new ground? I shared this on my timeline on Facebook and I also dropped some coin on it. I have not spoken to Matt since right after Denise passed but he was and is an inspiration to lot of people. A guy on a ventilator diving? Yeah, he did that.

[url]https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-lift-my-life
[/URL]

Tell ya what. Did this before for Scubaboard and it raised some serious cash. I have a copy of the second edition of my book in print here at home.

I'll give it, signed, to the person who offers the most for it between now and Sept 5th.

ALL THE MONEY RAISED WILL GO TO MATT FOR HIS NEW CHAIR.

It won't even come to me. I will ask you to bid by contributing to his indiegogo campaign and post the amount here.

Once you do that send me confirmation ( a copy of the email from them will work) and I'll send the book to the highbidder.
Once the auction closes and the high bidder is determined

I'll even pay postage on it. Anywhere in the world! Auction closes at midnight Sept 5th.

Last edited:
Bless you....I met Matt at Our World Underwater with Cap'n Gary & Admiral Brenda....I have sorta lost track of him. Will be looking at the website!!

OK I've contributed $200 to help Matt get his new chair. I challenge all my SB friends to match my donation so we can get Matt that new chair.
Come on....show him some love!!!!

After all he's a fellow diver so let's give him a fin and help him out.

Help Lift My Life...

I'm FundRaising in hopes of improving my life in a WC. I suffer from Duchene Muscular Dystrophy...

Back
Top Bottom