For Sale Aluminum Shearwater Screen Protectors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, a lot cheaper than that and the postage was OK.
I still owe you $5 ? Come up short when I bought that mask, sorry,OK, SMS your address again and I will post it ASAP.
It's just money, just paid $35,000 for my wife's brain operation [that's just the gap for top cover] so this is peanuts at the moment.
Don't know about helping my diving, it's keeping me sane [big ask I know], I am cool with that.:ijs:

yeah this is pricy although I take peace in knowing that my $900 perdix won't be permanently defaced when I bump it on my pony.

I like my things looking like new, even if it means putting it under protective case.

Pretty well thought through.
There's no hardware needed to install/uninstall it.
Very secure and protective all way around.
The O-ring seems to be generic so should be easy to source.

And hey this looks pretty cool!

And I will never need to wonder about which perdix in that rinse tank is mine.

(Writing names on it is monstrous!)

(The weird thing on the face of the perdix is the protective film they sell. It fits pretty well but isn't very nice to look at. Probably will end up taking it off if I can't tolerate it)

(And there was one little hiccup with my order but the customer service is superb! Resolved within minutes after sending an email)

View attachment 674681
View attachment 674682
View attachment 674683

The cover in your pictures is different than the one on the website. Which one should we expect to get when ordering?

This is the one from the website:

Screen_Shot_2021-02-24_at_1.55.15_PM_1080x.png

I like the newer version @boboqa has…simpler, more robust retention post and simpler o-ring configuration.

The Pedrix pictures on the Website are not the current model being shipped. It doesn't have the dissimilar material pins and are not in that orientation. The model being shipped resembles the Pertel and Peregrine images.

Obviously an economics of manufacture decision.

I really like these.

The cover in your pictures is different than the one on the website. Which one should we expect to get when ordering?

This is the one from the website:

View attachment 674709

there were some design changes in the last Perdix version. The pictures posted here are the most current.

We have not been able to catch up with new images yet. I think most prefer the new Perdix version.

and this important piece of gear was already $90 before postage

One hundred and fifty DOLLARS delivered, gee that'll help your diving

Vote 1 covid lockdown for idiotnet shopping

Hey spendthrift where's the five bucks you owe me???????
It was expensive with the exchange rate , but what the hell.
I would have just wasted the money on the usual.
PM me your address .

Back
Top Bottom