American Samoa: Laumei Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timetraveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone done a dive with Laumei Divers on American Samoa? I found them through an online search, but there's little information and I haven't received a response to my email yet.
If you have, I would be grateful for your opinion. If not, do you know of any other dive ops on American Samoa, preferably in Pago Pago?

Never heard of Laumei Divers. Could be the outfit that opened up a couple of years ago in Pago Pago and promptly disappeared. The one reputable dive operation that I know of in Pago is pagopagomarinecharters.com. I've not dived with these guys, but we've used their charter boat services for coastal oceanographic water sampling for several years. They are highly competent, highly personable Kiwis and I recommend them without hesitation. Trouble is, there are not a lot of recreational dive customers in American Samoa, so you may have to charter the boat and DM on your own—an expensive proposition. They can show you some great dives though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom