American Watersports Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

senior wiskers

Registered
Reaction score
I have a big problem Sept 30 2008 I sent American Watersports of Virgnia a Posiden Extreme regulator to be fixed . Kept in contact said when it was done and ready to be shipped back. Problem is it never was sent back and all I get is a recording saying
they'er with a customer. Are they gone out of business and Im out my reg? Any body
that can help I would appreceate it. The reason I wait
ted this long I dont like to bash someone and I have been giving them the benifit of doubt

I have a big problem Sept 30 2008 I sent American Watersports of Virgnia a Posiden Extreme regulator to be fixed . Kept in contact said when it was done and ready to be shipped back. Problem is it never was sent back and all I get is a recording saying they'er with a customer. Are they gone out of business and Im out my reg? Any body that can help I would appreceate it. The reason I wait ted this long I dont like to bash someone and I have been giving them the benifit of doubt
Hopefully, DA Aquamaster, or some of the other northern VA SB members will see this and respond. If not, you might PM DA.

Thank You for your help Im starting to wonder if the place exist or why no one seems to have heard of them
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom