An Idea Taken From DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fndmylove:
I just want to say that sometimes I might come off as a stubborn newbie, and guess what I am one, but I really appreciate all the knowledge you all are trying to bestow on me. Here's the deal: we can go back and forth about it until we are blue in the face on this board, but a person can only convince them self by giving it a shot. I intend to spend hours in the pool with a couple of these methods and convince myself why one is warranted over the other. I have been proven wrong before, I'm up for it again. :wink:

Going back and forth is fine. That's what this Board is about. I'm glad to see you're at least going to try the different suggestions. I posted my response because it sounded like you didn't want to try anything different. Part of what diving is about is tweaking your rig. I'm always checking out different ways of doing something. I may not adopt it, or even try it, but it's fun to see what other people are doing. Safe diving! :D

Back
Top Bottom