An official SB meet and greet and dive and greet some more at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great seeing everybody and getting a couple dives in on such a nice day! Thanks to all for organizing and guiding!

FINALLY I can change my profile to 25-49 dives! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

See y'all on the 8th!

Yes it was a fantastic day. Beautiful weather, great viz and real treat to meet everyone and put a face to the names from scubaboard. Thanks deepdiver for car pooling, it was nice to meet you.

Ron L.

Good dive today! Thanks Mike and Ron for playing tour guides.

100_4454.jpg

Dale, Eric, Ron, Randy, Todd, Mike (missing: Marty, Scott, Todd, Hunter).

Thanks for the ride Ron and good to meet some more divers. Thanks for the pic with the names too.

See you all on the 8th.

Good dive today! Thanks Mike and Ron for playing tour guides.

100_4454.jpg

Dale, Eric, Ron, Randy, Todd, Mike (missing: Marty, Scott, Todd, Hunter).

Hey look, I am decent in this photo:D

It was so fun meeting you guys yesterday, vis was fantasmical. but apparently someone said there was life down there.
1 lingcod...

Thanks to Eric and Ron who were really cool about the situation when my mask flooded. HUGE thanks to mike for fixing my tank and all the tips you guys gave me...

I cant wait for the 8th, leak or no leak.. i'm doing 2!

Mike: Yeah, i was hoping someone would get a pic of you in the bushes... :p

I'm off to the pool for training tonight and to clean my drysuit.. that's going to look funny.

Marty, You missed the school of 5' mud sharks on the second dive. I've never seen them get that close before! I was fretting a little when they kept circling and circling...

Too bad about the suit flood though.

bah!
Scott said there was nothing.. but i guess you guys went a different path. would've totally loved to see that.
Maybe we'll spot a six gill on the 8th.

Marty, You missed the school of 5' mud sharks on the second dive. I've never seen them get that close before! I was fretting a little when they kept circling and circling...

Too bad about the suit flood though.

No no no, it was the large octo out in the open about 15' across streched out chowing down on the king crabs.

Oh yeah, that's probably why there was the confusion.
I can't believe those girls just stripped down like that in the parking lot though. If I were 20 years younger and single...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom