Andrea Doria and Empress of Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

43 years ago on the 'Doria.... these guys were amazing!!!!!

Bernie Andra Doria.jpg

I was sorry to have missed diving the Doria this past July. Got to within 250 feet of her - but it wasn't meant to be.

Has anyone heard about prospective trips for 2016? The Garloo is sold and I haven't seen anything from Sharky or the John Jack to indicate they are planning a trip this summer. I'd be interested if a charter was going and a space was open.

My friends crews on the John jack, I'll see if there is anything coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard about prospective trips for 2016? The Garloo is sold and I haven't seen anything from Sharky or the John Jack to indicate they are planning a trip this summer. I'd be interested if a charter was going and a space was open.
Frank posted a few months ago he was talking to someone who was seriously talking to him about chartering the spree for a series of trips to the Doria. Haven't seen anything on this since.

That is a heck of a trip from key west but might be a good way of doing a trip get out of Florida during hurricane season.

Steve, I just got your book today, "Staying Alive" and just started on chapter one, "Attitude" I'm glad you wrote this as I know I will learn more and we can never know enough when it comes to safe diving.

D

I'm just wondering if there is a reason you don't publish on Kindle. Seems like you'd get a broader exposure, no postage, and easy access for your readers. (Like me, I'd love to read it, but mailing it all the way to China... I'll wait)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom