Anilao resort reccomendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n9643750

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there folks,

I'm looking at a last minute trip to Anilao next month. It seems like Crystal Blue and Buceo are the most reccomended operators, but are there any more budget friendly choices? I am willing to pay for good dive guides, but don't need that much from the resort. Cleanliness is important, and I'd like to stay somewhere with a package deal on room/board/diving. For comparison, I've used two fish on Lembeh and scuba junkie on mabul and been very happy.

Thanks for reading!

Buceo has 2 new room types for the more budget minded. I just returned from there after my second visit and still recommend it.

Am I reading their rates correctly that lunches and dinners are each 15 USD?

Where at? Buceo? A main meal is around 300 pesos or thereabouts ($6USD). If you throw in a starter and dessert, it'd add up to maybe $15USD, sure.

That's good to know, the quote on their price list is misleading. Thanks!

I think that's for if you want to have a buffet meal arranged for groups. Breakfast is included in the room price.
I really have to give Buceo props. On my trip I was in Sogod and diving was being cancelled due to weather and after 2 days of going crazy, at 8pm I emailed them and they had a response for me in 15 minutes and I was at the resort by the night the next day.

I had a wonderful time at Club Ocellaris a few years ago... they were all about the diving and underwater imaging

Thanks for the feedback! I have sent out a round of emails. I have about three weeks for this trip, can anyone recommend a second Philippine destination that makes sense?

Sorry, I meant a destination that makes sense to combine with anilao.

I did Malapascua and Anilao over Christmas/New Year. Probably not the most convenient combination, but the diversity of the diving was good. Got to see some big stuff and some little stuff :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom