Anilao resort reccomendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks wetpup. I read your trip report for malapascua and was a little turned off by your description. Sounds like it was crowded and the diving so so. Did I read that wrong?

No, you read that right. Overcrowded and the diving was mediocre. Still, Malapascua remains the best place to see thresher sharks. Guess it depends whether they're on your diving bucket list or not :)

Coron! Beautiful location (probably depending on where you stay) and the wrecks are amazing. If you are not into wrecks, give it a miss. It was the highlight of my recent trip.

Thanks for the feedback! I have sent out a round of emails. I have about three weeks for this trip, can anyone recommend a second Philippine destination that makes sense?
Puerto Galera which is about couple of hrs away. However, If I am diving in these two places I would go to PG first because of the water crossing.

I had a wonderful time at Club Ocellaris a few years ago... they were all about the diving and underwater imaging
Looks good bill will look into that when I'm in batangas

No, you read that right. Overcrowded and the diving was mediocre. Still, Malapascua remains the best place to see thresher sharks. Guess it depends whether they're on your diving bucket list or not :)

Just read your interesting post on Malapascua and having worked there, made a few points you may or may not find interesting. Thanks for the post.

Back
Top Bottom