Annoying google “ad”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am writing as a ScubaBoard user not a mod.

I have experienced this issue as well, on both of my mobile devices. After trying several options, I came upon a solution that has worked for me, so far: utilizing a VPN. Thus far, I have had 100% success avoiding the popup circle of doom.

NOT fixed. Still annoying. Tried multiple times just to post this.

I can confirm that @lv2dive is correct. VPN is the only reasonable way to get around this.
Cheers,
Ricardo

I am writing as a ScubaBoard user not a mod.

I have experienced this issue as well, on both of my mobile devices. After trying several options, I came upon a solution that has worked for me, so far: utilizing a VPN. Thus far, I have had 100% success avoiding the popup circle of doom.
That would explain why I haven’t seen it since arrival in Bonaire. I’ve been on my VPN.

No time to mess around with this BS. I just stay away from Scubaboard this time, until the ad is gone.

Not sure why, because I have done nothing different, but I have not gotting the fake Google ad for the past 2 days. Of course, posting this is probably going to be the kiss of death.

Erik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom