Anonymous Posting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what i find funny is that by the posting style of some of the anon posters... i can still guess who is the actual poster :D

oh, and ive not posted as anon... El knows im technologically stupid to figure out how and nor do i care to

cheers

You have always been the poster boy for little teenage type posts. The peanut gallery looks at the peanuts.
Glad to been of service.

How long did you wait to make that post?

what i find funny is that by the posting style of some of the anon posters... i can still guess who is the actual poster :D

oh, and ive not posted as anon... El knows im technologically stupid to figure out how and nor do i care to

cheers

<putting bag over my head>

Bet you can't guess which ones are mine! :wink:

.:11:

You have always been the poster boy for little teenage type posts. The peanut gallery looks at the peanuts.

He can't help it ... he was beaten as a child ... by sexually-repressed nuns at the school of Our Lady of Perpetual Humor ... he still has an irrational fear of rulers and dark closets ... hence the armed cat ...

... Bob (Anomalous Poster)

He can't help it ... he was beaten as a child ... by sexually-repressed nuns at the school of Our Lady of Perpetual Humor ... he still has an irrational fear of rulers and dark closets ... hence the armed cat ...

... Bob (Anomalous Poster)

Hey...Quit giving away my secrets.

cheers

whatever :crafty:

And 3 out of 20 posts in a thread about abusing the anonymous poster functions are made by anonymous poster and none of the 3 posts should call the need to be anonymous as they are not even radical..
Now that kinda proves the point, dont it?

Back
Top Bottom