another chance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Took this picture on Wednesday. I liked the composition, but it just wasn't making the grade. So I gave the picture another chance and used the radial blur filter of photshop elements, set to 33%, zoom and best. I then altered the colors for a better look and now it's called
"Turtle at the speed of light"

Here is the before and after photo:

PS: Due to current events my photos will now be posted in this manner. Hope ya'all understand.

We'll just call him Speedy!

Oh, I can see new copyright protection policy :)

justleesa:
Took this picture on Wednesday. I liked the composition, but it just wasn't making the grade. So I gave the picture another chance and used the radial blur filter of photshop elements, set to 33%, zoom and best. I then altered the colors for a better look and now it's called
"Turtle at the speed of light"

Here is the before and after photo:

PS: Due to current events my photos will now be posted in this manner. Hope ya'all understand.
leesa where are the pics i can't see them, oh yeah i bought a oly c-5060 and next pay check i will get the housing. my friend is now pressure testing his pt-018 and c-750. if you have any suggestions or pointers let me know.

jjgibo:
leesa where are the pics i can't see them, oh yeah i bought a oly c-5060 and next pay check i will get the housing. my friend is now pressure testing his pt-018 and c-750. if you have any suggestions or pointers let me know.
Sorry JJ, after a while I delete my attachments. I'll look for them tomorrow.

Just a few more days and you'll be diving with me...start making a question list :D

justleesa:
Sorry JJ, after a while I delete my attachments. I'll look for them tomorrow.

Just a few more days and you'll be diving with me...start making a question list :D
no prob i can't wait to see it. my friend just tested his camera housing, looks good, it gets a depth test with camera tomorrow at three tables

Back
Top Bottom