Another "Great Customer Service" thread!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will White

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I wanted to put my .02 in on Princeton Tec. I had a Princeton Tec Surge as my backup light which I bought a few years ago. I was getting my dive gear together a couple of weeks ago to prep everything for a trip I'm taking in the first week in may. When I worked the switch on the Surge light, it broke. I wrote Princeton Tec to see if I could purchase a replacement switch kit for the light. Pam from Princeton Tec responded to my request and told me that since my light was discontinued, they would send me a new LED League 100 light.

Estimated turnaround was 2-3 weeks. I told Pam when I was leaving but was able to borrow my boss's backup light for the trip. She followed the light through the warranty process for me anyhow. Admittedly I'm 1 day shipping form Princeton Tec's facility, but they got my replacement to me within 1 week (I shipped on a Monday; the following Monday the replacement was in my mailbox). That's less then a 3 working-day turn-around for on-site, assuming 1 day shipping each way!

So, not only did they replace an older light with a newer model, but their responsiveness was outstanding, AND they did everything possible to get my light back to me before my trip. I wouldn't hesitate to buy their products in the future.

they would send me a new LED League 100 light.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy their products in the future.
I have had great experiences with Princeton Tec's tech warranty support in the past as well and so I am looking to buy my next light from them. I am looking to get the League 100 but the few reviews I've found online have indicated a fairly high incidence of flooding, I wanted to see what your experience has been.

Would also like to hear from anyone else with first hand experience.

Back
Top Bottom