Another Lost fin and Found a Pair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LowTide

Contributor
Reaction score
I lost a black Scuba Pro Twin Jet with a Manta Spring strap at Crescent on Saturday. Let me know if anyone finds it.

Also, my buddy and I found a pair of fins out there floating near the reef. He has them, they are black and green.

Thanks!

LowTide:
I lost a black Scuba Pro Twin Jet with a Manta Spring strap at Crescent on Saturday. Let me know if anyone finds it.

Also, my buddy and I found a pair of fins out there floating near the reef. He has them, they are black and green.

Thanks!

You might want to report them to Laguna Sea Sports as being found. I called them today looking for my fin, but no such luck yet. I think my fin might be at the intake pipe. I might have to see if I can remember where that darn thing is, for I'm sure, your fin might be there as well. I do remember the mouth of it is about 100 yards off shore, about in the middle between North and South Cresent Bay.

Regards,

Jan

Lowtide -

I saw your fin on Saturday. We decided not to dive after seeing the surf, but stuck around to watch divers flop around in the surf. I noticed two divers exit one of which had an extra fin which matched yours down to the spring strap. We commented on that being a very expensive fin.

I don't know who they were, but one of them was spear fishing with a pole spear, and the other one had free diving fins (which I though was weird being that he was on scuba). Find them, and you'll find your fin.

Hope that helps,
-Lance

Lowtide.........If my memory serves me (which is sometimes a stretch :) , the two divers coming out of the water that Lance is referring to were greeted by a small group of people, one of whom I believe was wearing a Sea Stallions shirt that said "instructor" (I think he was a tall guy, maybe in his 40's/50's). You might call Sea Stallions over in Lake Forest and see if you can backtrack through them. Good luck.

Kevin

MAN you guys are hard core detectives. I'm going to call you guys next time I need something found! I can't wait to hear you got your fin back. Keep us posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom