Any Canucks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
I've found that zip-tying a crab to a D-ring is an effective method. The octopus will attach itself to your BC and won't let go until it's completely consumed the crab and taken a nice post-meal nap ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

LOL....hahah diver Bob made a funny!! :jestera:
Aahh but TTT ya kinda walked straight into that one!
Cheers! :cheers:

p.s. Do any of the shops offer guided dives...or maybe y'all know of some local DMs or other experienced divers who go out every now and then midweek AMs? It'd be nice to go on a weekday/day off...
Happy Diving!

I know that there are a bunch of shops around the Vancouver area that offer guided dives. I think in many cases the shops provide a free DM on night dives, etc. probably to attract customers.
I know IDC does have guided dives, and I believe GPD does as well.

Yes, IDC has guided dives on Wednesday evenings. Usually with an instructor & often with more than one instructor &/or DM's as well.

I'm amazed how few bc divers are on here. I tend to dive most saturdays, and rarely at the same spot twice. Still a fairly new diver, and love checking out new spots. Hoping to do some trips soon out to the island.

Anyone who feels like diving, or chatting about diving, MSN me or email me. I'm always game for planning another dive.

relatively new diver (adv./nitrox/photo) here in victoria but also occasionally diving with the UBC club since I only moved over here from Vancouver in December.

can't get enough especially with my new computer and digital camera housing! (oh, and no job right now)

ryan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom