Any Interest???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Opportunity knocks!!

I'm thinking about a May 2006 trip to Grand Bahama. I can arrange for lodging, and diving. It's probably best if everyone takes care of their own transportation.

Is anyone interested??

P.S. It's almost gauranteed that there will not be any Hurricanes in May!! :wink:

May is too late for me, by then I'm already into my busy season at work. :(

Feb or March is my ideal timeframe.

Feb/March will cost more (it's their busy season), but is doable if there is enough interest.

May?! Hm, I will be finishing school around May 26th for the summer. Tell me more information! :D

ScubaJW:
May?! Hm, I will be finishing school around May 26th for the summer. Tell me more information! :D

Still kinda early for the details. We stay here
We dive here

cost will depend on the # of divers and how many we put in a unit.

Something to think about.... At least I can start planing for it! Watch it'll probably conflict w/DUI Dogs days at dutch.

hnladue:
Something to think about.... At least I can start planing for it! Watch it'll probably conflict w/DUI Dogs days at dutch.

I can plan around that if need be.

hmmm that would be a tough choice 52f with a drysuit or 79f with a 3/2 :wink:

hnladue:
Watch it'll probably conflict w/DUI Dogs days at dutch.

Because God forbid we miss a weekend at Dutch in favor of a week diving in tropical waters. :D

well, lets see.... Spend $200 diving Dutch, 5 hr drive... or spend $2000 diving Bahamas and a long plane ride.... hmmm... seems to me the cheaper is better. I can get $200.... I can't get $2000....not without a lot of planning.

I was joking, hence the ":D".

Get yourself a drysuit with that $2000 and dive more! :14:

Back
Top Bottom