Any Interest???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D-I know you were!! Just jabbing back....

I have a line on a free drysuit.... it'll probably be orange and black and not have any inflator input or dump value, but I can put one on it!! Free is good!

BTW-if we went diving this weekend I was planning on going wet!!! 50 degree water doesn't bother me. It's the getting out that does!

Free is definitely good!!!

Nowhere else local to go diving though....

well, we could go down to Webster park. Practise nav skills in 0 viz! in 12ft of water.

hnladue:
well, lets see.... Spend $200 diving Dutch, 5 hr drive... or spend $2000 diving Bahamas and a long plane ride.... hmmm... seems to me the cheaper is better. I can get $200.... I can't get $2000....not without a lot of planning.

Don't forget getting a dive buddy who drives out there for that weekend! :D

1/2" spool of line has been ordered......

A week in the Bahamas would be no where near 2k!!! :D
For $2000 Debbie and I could go for 3 weeks easy, and we like to dive every day and eat out often.

You might be surprised!! a 10 dive package is $275. You need to eat. But monday night dinner is free, and so is coffee and donuts on Sunday morning. We bring some food which saves a lot too. $$ for lodging would depend on how many are going.

Also Airfare will be cheaper if we aviod spring break (I don't know when that is).

Given the choice though buy the drysuit!! you'll get to do a lot more diving here!!!:D

hnladue:
Something to think about.... At least I can start planing for it! Watch it'll probably conflict w/DUI Dogs days at dutch.

For those that are interested.

I e-mailed Faith at DUI. DUI Demo Days and Dog Rally will be the weekend before Memorial Day.

*****OR*****
Go to Wendy's, drink 64 Cokes, and fly R/T for free! I already have my 128 cups (the max per person). If you think about it, 64 large cokes, works out to about $76 assuming $1.20 each. pretty cheap for a Round trip. Check out the details here:
http://www.airtran.com/wendys_offer.aspx

For lodging how does $200 per person sound?? If you have to have a bedroom to yourself it would be double.

Also, if we all wanted to fly together, we can get a group discount if we have 10 or more.

any thoughts??

I'm most likely in, just depends on when the trip is scheduled for.

Back
Top Bottom