Any Jiu-Jitsu people in the house?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krav Maga... however, a significant part of our training is Brazilian JJ...

Master LeoDalla from Premier Fight Center.

Yeah I know who he is, I think. He trained Lloyd Irvin right? I haven't been lucky enough to train with Dalla at all. I have been down there and rolled a few times with Danny Ives and Ryan Hall.

Judo is basically the sport form of Jujitsu, which is a combat art. Jujitsu is what Samurai used to fight if they lost their weapons. It's got the chokes, locks, and throws that Judo has, but also strikes to set them up.

I train in Chevy Chase, MD, so if you don't mind schlepping from Woodbridge, c'mon by and try a class!

Judo is basically the sport form of Jujitsu, which is a combat art. Jujitsu is what Samurai used to fight if they lost their weapons. It's got the chokes, locks, and throws that Judo has, but also strikes to set them up.

I train in Chevy Chase, MD, so if you don't mind schlepping from Woodbridge, c'mon by and try a class!

Thanks so much for the offer. I have always been curious about Japanese Jiu Jitsu, the mother of what I do. I would love to drop by sometime. Let me send you an pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom