Any KPP'ers going to be diving locally soon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to do Pennyroyal on the 2nd of June (if I'm not teaching- will have to check)..... Our mill has a huge maintenance shutdown next week that I must work & I'm teaching this & Memorial day weekend (Sat.- Mon.). If you are interested in doing pennyroyal, they don't open up on weekdays until after Memorial Day weekend. I know its only a couple of days before your class, but would still give you a chance. I can also do the 9th, 17th & the 24th.

Did I tell you? I have a newer Storm "scuba- mobile". It's a 2006 F-150. Got it last week.

Thursdays?? I might be able to string together a couple of days if I can find a buddy for Friday. With the price of gas I hate to do a day trip when I have other locations closer.

I saw your pics of the new mobile on FB...sweet. Hold on to the wallet, gas isn't cheap ya know.

JP let me know when you want to go!! During the week works for me right now! I haven't been in the water yet this year. If I don't go soon my helitrox class is going to be rough.

Any way you could do BS or Joe's this weekend? The only thing I could do during the week is Joe's and even then I would'nt be able to get there till 4:30 and that would barely be enough time for one dive. Next weekend I'm off the 27th thru 30th but thats cutting it close for you...

Any way you could do BS or Joe's this weekend? The only thing I could do during the week is Joe's and even then I wouldn't be able to get there till 4:30 and that would barely be enough time for one dive. Next weekend I'm off the 27th thru 30th but thats cutting it close for you...

BS this weekend works very nicely!! I will email you to set up details. I might even be up for something Memorial Day weekend.

Just checked the BS website, 57 deg. at the surface and 46 at depth. Hope the seals on my drysuit hold out! I should have replaced em last year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom