Any Northern Canadian Divers out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definately cold and clear diving. Lots of junk ( Boat Parts ) around rock up cropings and some very curious lake trout. Really freaky the first time you see a big one come in to check you out.
Great Slave Lake Rocks !
Still looking to hook up if someone makes it up this way
:eyebrow::crafty:

Well first off, Yes we do have internet in Yellowknife, Second off, a group was just started on face book called YK Diamond Divers. If anyone has any questions, I check that daily. As for people wanting to do a dive, drop me a line, I live there year round, and chances are I would be able to help get you to where you want to dive.

"Northern Canada" is redundant - all if it is "North" :D

I lived in Fort Smith NT in 2006. I wasn't a diver back then, but I can say that the base geology is limestone and there are a lot of sinkholes and possibly caves up there. I was swimming in one of the sinkholes. The word is that if you drown in a Fort Smith sinkhole, they find your body in Great Slave Lake.

I live and teach in northern Canada

specifically Gillam mb

I also go to Churchill to scuba dive and will be agin this summer

if your interested in diving northern mb we have a couple of gems

and to the one post....yes we have internet this far north smh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom