Any one tried divecomputer.eu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are the same people as make “Light For Me” torches. Those are quite popular here.

DC: 466€
Ratio iX3M PRO Easy: 499€

34€ difference for the "smallest" Ratio, and it has the "AI". I don't see this big difference (considering the products features and quality).

Why not a RATIO then? They are even superior to Shearwater (I own a Perdix) if you look at the features.. the downside is the (relatively unknown) realibility.. not saying they are bad or good, but there isn't many people owning one. Apart this they look very solid and "cheap" (if compared with the other tech computers).

Ratio Dive Computers - Choose a model

I have Ratio iX3m Tech+ and it is great. Ratio never complained about me being in Libya at all. They were very supportive and cooperative despite of the difficulties in getting payments to them from Libya. I was sending them emails over the course of several months asking questions and they were patient in answering them all.

DC: 466€
Ratio iX3M PRO Easy: 499€

34€ difference for the "smallest" Ratio, and it has the "AI". I don't see this big difference (considering the products features and quality).

I was told now from a friend who knows Divecomputer.eu that the price is/will be €500 retail.

I contacted them yesterday, and it's 466€ shipped to Spain and Italy (tax included). However at that price, as said in the previous post, I would go for the Ratio.

The good thing of the DC is that you can test the unit for a week (paying the whole amount that will be returned after the test), so if you don't like it you can send it back. However I believe that a week is nowhere enough to test it deeply, even if you dive every day... it took me months to know the pros and the cons of my Perdix AI.

No AI means I wouldn't even consider it.

AI that does not work with the (now) ubiquitous PPS transmitter also means I wouldn't even consider it.

If it had AI that worked with a PPS transmitter, then I would consider it, but it would have to either be a fair chunk less money than a Perdix AI, or it would have to have some amazing feature that I haven't thought/heard of.

But, that is just me...

The Ratio costs the half of the Perdix AI.. and it has he AI. The only reason of why I don't own one yet is because I have the Perdix already... but I'm trying to convince my buddy to be my beta tester. :D

Ratio computers in Spain are almost the same price as the perdix ai about 950€ more or les.

This computer is 465€ and has almost the same factures.
Looks like their Market is Europe and very little production. The support ..... We will see.

The question still active... . ¿Has anyone tried it?

Hope I will on april

@npole @BurhanMuntasser

I don't know much about Ratio computers. Why do they run Buhlmann ZH-L16B rather than 16C run on most computers? It's my impression that B was modified from A for table use and C further modified for dive computer use. You can plan 16B on MultiDeco, not sure you can on all planners. The Easy and Deep models offer only 6 preset GFs (93/93, 90/90, 80/80, 75/75, 30/90, and 20/89). Seems like these choices would not satisfy all users. You do not get custom GFs until the Tech+ model.

The Ratio costs the half of the Perdix AI.. and it has he AI. The only reason of why I don't own one yet is because I have the Perdix already... but I'm trying to convince my buddy to be my beta tester. :D

Which Ratio are you talking about? And what country?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom